Whether you're using a smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac, BrowseAloud provides reading support on websites - for free!
- convert text to speech with a choice of reading speeds and highlighters
- translate web pages into 78 languages
- speak translated text aloud in 35 languages
- on-screen text magnifier helps users with visual impairments
- MP3 generator converts text to audio files for offline listening
- screen mask blocks on-screen clutter, letting readers focus on text being read
- Web page simplifier removes distracting content for easier reading
Who does BrowseAloud help?
BrowseAloud helps website visitors who require online reading support and those who simply prefer to listen to information instead of reading it. BrowseAloud is particularly useful for those with print disabilities such as dyslexia or mild visual impairments and those with English as a second language.
What does BrowseAloud look like?
BrowseAloud features and options are accessed from an easy to use, floating toolbar. You can position this toolbar anywhere on your screen or hide it from view.
How do I get BrowseAloud?
There is no charge for our website visitors to use BrowseAloud - it's free! Simply click on the BrowseAloud icon situated in the top right hand corner of every page on our website and you can start using the many features straight away.
Support with using BrowseAloud