Customer care objectives
The objectives of the Customer Relations Strategy are to:
- Provide customers and staff with clear standards and expectations
- Ensure all customer contact reaches an appropriate conclusion
- Minimise incidences of repeat contact
- Seek to provide a seamless service for customers
- Provide equal and easy access to our services at a time, place and channel that meet the needs of residents, businesses and other stakeholders
- Cater for customers' needs irrespective of age, gender, physical or financial ability, ethnic origin, race, religion or geographical location
- Provide a prompt, courteous and knowledgeable response to all customer enquiries.
- Equip our staff to provide customers with an excellent standard of service
- Enable our customers to provide feedback easily, through complaints, customer surveys, etc
- Use customer compliments, comments and complaints to drive improvements to service
- Improve the speed, quality and consistency of response to enquiries by having our information in a format that can be easily accessed
- Integrate customer care into mainstream service provision
It is our belief that by meeting these objectives we will maximise satisfaction with the quality of the service provided.