Council Plan and Priorities
To be a council which is ambitious for West Lancashire
- Enterprising – being innovative and creative, delivering lasting improvements
- Inclusive – working in partnership to benefit West Lancashire, and being open and involving in the way decisions are made
- Equality – promoting equality and reducing inequality
- One Council – adopting a co-ordinated approach
- Caring – valuing and developing employees
Ambitious for our Economy
Retain and grow jobs, increase skills levels and encourage business and wealth.
Ambitious for our Environment
Enhance the built and physical environment, and its cleanliness.
Ambitious for Health and Wellbeing
Improve the health and wellbeing of local communities.
Delivering our priorities
West Lancashire Borough Council is ambitious for our businesses, our places and our people. We are committed to important projects that will benefit the borough and everyone who lives and works here. For information about the key projects that will deliver our priorities please view the Council Plan (PDF 838kb). Details about how we manage performance can be found on our Performance Management pages.