Free home energy advice service
We provide a free energy advice service for council tenants, that aims to promote energy efficiency within the home and help to reduce the cost of heating and lighting your property.
We can advise on:
- how to use heating controls effectively and efficiently
- fuel debt and fuel poverty
- understanding your energy bills
- advice on tariffs
- comparison services and switching energy suppliers
- 'no cost' and 'low cost' energy saving tips
- grants and assistance with bills such as the ‘Warm Home Discount’
- other energy related services.
Make an appointment
Please contact our Energy Efficiency Officer, Alex Forman, to book your own home energy visit:
Tel: 01695 585377