West Lancashire Borough Council Homepage

Miscellaneous applications

The following applications can be used to make amendments to existing premises licences.

Applicants wishing to vary their existing premises licence are required to serve a copy of their application and accompanying documents on the Council and a copy of the notice of their application on all Responsible Authorities.


For transfer and/or reinstatement applications, you are required to serve a copy of the application on the Licensing Authority and a copy of the notice of the application on the following responsible authorities Licensing Authority, the Gambling Commission, Chief Officer of Police, department that deals with matters for the protection of children from harm and Her Majesty's Commissioners of Customs and Excise.



Related information

Last Updated: 5/13/2011

Popular tasks
Here to help
Here to listen
Ideas to inspire
Your West Lancs

Enter your house, street or postcode to find information about where you live

West Lancashire Borough Council, 52 Derby Street, Ormskirk, West Lancashire L39 2DF
Tel: 01695 577177 | Email: customer.services@westlancs.gov.uk