Leaseholder working group
Leaseholders can become involved in a leaseholder working group. The group represents all leaseholders' interests and ensures that our housing services are continually improved and offer good value for money.
We aim to have four to five leasehold members on the group and its role is to:
- Ensure leaseholders are fully informed about all matters that affect them
- Improve the quality of the information given to leaseholders
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of the council’s services to leaseholders
- Ensure that the council meets its legal requirements to consult leaseholders
- Comment on proposed changes to services affecting leaseholders
The leaseholder working group meets three times a year with council officers to undertake this role and may make suggestions to the Assistant Director of Housing and Regeneration to improve the service.
To get involved please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01695 577177.