Budgeting and money advice
If you are concerned about your finances there is a range of help and advice available. Visit our dealing with debt page to access further information and useful links or read below make an appointment with our Money Advice Team.
What we can do
Our Money Advice Team can offer the following free services to council tenants:
- Personal budget support along with financial health checks
- Assist with benefit claims
- Assist with universal credit
- Benefit health checks
- Debt advice and referrals to the Citizens Advice Bureau
- Food bank vouchers
- Applications for funding (i.e. white goods/utilities)
Book an appointment
To book and appointment please email firstname.lastname@example.org. A money advice officer will contact you to arrange an appointment within 5 working days, either at your home or at one of our Customer Service Points.
Alternatively, we offer an appointment service for Council tenants at our Customer Service Point at the Concourse on a Wednesday and Friday, 10.00am - 1.00pm.