Report a repair
Reporting repairs has never been easier...
Online: whatever your problem, you can report it straightaway through our online service:
By phone: contact Customer Services on 01695 577177 (8.30am-5.30pm Monday to Friday.) Outside these hours, a recorded message will give you instructions about what to do, including a phone number in case your repair is an emergency.
By email: email@example.com
What you should tell us
When you report a repair let us know:
- What repair you need doing
- When is the best time for the repair to be carried out. This will be Monday to Friday between 9.00am-4.00pm
- A telephone number where you can be contacted
Before you report a repair, please make sure that it is not your responsibility - see the tenants' responsibilities page for more details.
What happens when you report a repair?
When you report a repair we may need to send someone to your home to assess the problem before ordering any work, and we'll arrange this with you. If the repair comes under the Right to repair scheme, we will instruct a contractor to do the work within a specified time. We will also send you a copy of the repair notice that we send to our contractor. The notice will show you:
- The name, address and telephone number of the contractor who will do the repair
- Any arrangements made for the contractor to do the work (e.g. the date and time of their visit to your home)
- What the repair is
- When the repair should be done by
Access for the contractor will be arranged at a mutually convenient time. For non-urgent repairs, we will give you a rough idea of when it will be done. Nearer the time, the contractor who will be doing the repair will ring you to make an appointment to call and carry out the work.
For further information on emergency repairs and helpful tips and advice