The Leisure Access Card gives all residents in
West Lancashire up to 10% discount on leisure activities.
If you are
disabled, receiving Income Related Benefits, are 60+ and
not in full time work or an unpaid carer or parent
carer, you can get up to 50% discount.
The card costs just £2 annually and can be
used at all the centres below from when they open in the morning
(phone for exact times) through to 5.00pm Monday-Friday and all day
Saturday and Sunday.
To apply for a card:
- Download and complete an application form for a leisure
card (Adobe PDF format, 136kb).
- Bring a document that includes your home address.
- £2.00 (Cheque made payable to Serco Leisure Operating
- Bring at least one proof of eligibility
if you are disabled, 60+ and not working or getting Income Related
- Bring these in person to any site between
9.30am-12.00pm (with the exception of Banks, 4.00pm-6.30pm).
The card must be produced for
If a card holder is playing
squash/badminton with a non-cardholder, the non-cardholder will be
responsible for payment of full hire charge of the court.