West Lancs logo

Flood resilience grants scheme

In 2016 the Government announced a one off scheme to provide grants of up to £5,000 to homeowners and businesses that were flooded as a result of heavy rains between Christmas and New Year to help fund additional flood resilience or resistance measures. The closing date for applications was 31 October 2016.

Completion of works

The Government grant scheme is due to end on 31 March 2017. Consequently residents and businesses that have been allocated funding from this scheme should ensure that all works are completed and details provided to us by this date to avoid losing the grant.

Contact us

Insurance and Risk Management Officer: Rebecca Spicer

Email: rebecca.spicer@westlancs.gov.uk

Tel: 01695 585098


Insurance Claims Investigator: Catherine Kirwan

Email: catherine.kirwan@westlancs.gov.uk

Tel: 01695 585047