Planning application fees
For any planning application or pre-application advice a you will be charged a fee. To find the cost of your application, please follow the links below:
Pre-application advice fees
In line with other Lancashire authorities we have introduced charges for pre-application advice, specialist advice and for the drafting, negotiating and monitoring of legal agreements.
Paying planning application fees
You can pay fees in the following ways:
- Online with your credit or debit card using our planning payment form. An online payment facility is also available, if required, in the reception areas of the Council Offices at 52 Derby Street, Ormskirk and the Customer Service Point, 1st Floor, The Concourse, Skelmersdale.
- Internet Banking Service by logging onto your own bank account and transferring the fee to the Council's bank account.
- BACS transfer
- Over the phone by calling a member of the Planning Support Team who will process the payment for you using your credit or debit card details (tel: 01695 585239).
- The Council's preferred card payment method is debit card
- A charge will be made for payments made via Mastercard/Visa credit cards
When paying by Internet Banking Service or BACS transfer it is essential that you quote the pre application reference number or quote 'planning' and provide the site location of the enquiry so that when the payment is received the Council knows what the payment is for.
The Council's bank account details are:
National Westminster Bank Ltd
Account name: West Lancashire Borough Council
Account number: 86998404
Sort code: 01-06-45