Consultation on the Issues and Options
We have undertaken a series of workshops, although all dates have now passed.
- Monday 27 March: The Grove, Station Approach, Burscough - 7.00pm-9.00pm
- Wednesday 29 March: The Ecumenical Centre, Northway, Skelmersdale - 7.00pm-9.00pm
- Monday 3 April: Parbold WI Hall, The Common, Parbold - 7.00-9.00pm
- Thursday 6 April: Chapel Gallery, St Helens Road, Ormskirk - 7.00-9.00pm
- Monday 10 April: Halsall Memorial Hall, Halsall Road, Halsall - 7.00-9.00pm
- Wednesday 12 April: Tarleton Academy, Hesketh Lane, Tarleton - 7.00-9.00pm
Contact the policy team on 01695 585194 if you have any questions.
Submitting your comments
Your views are important to us and we consider carefully all the comments we receive, even if, ultimately, we come to a different conclusion. It's important that you tell us whether you agree or disagree with something, but also to tell us why. For example, if you think housing numbers are too high, tell us why they are too high. If you think that further housing shouldn't be located in a specific town or village, what are your reasons or evidence for this?
The easiest way to submit your comments is online using our survey:
However, paper copies are also available to download:
Comments can also be sent:
The Issues and Options documents, and comments proformas, are also available at West Lancashire local libraries (external link) and Council Offices.
Please note we cannot accept anonymous comments.
All comments must be received by 5.00pm on Friday 28 April 2017.