More Positive Together
What is More Positive Together?
More Positive Together is a Lancashire -wide European Union Social Fund project which will help 2,250 people to improve their job prospects.
If you are eligible to join the programme, you will receive one-to-one tailored support from one of our mentors. They will work with you to develop your personalised plan. Examples of the areas we can help with include:
- Improving confidence
- Developing IT skills
- Education and training opportunities
- Accessing sport and community activities
- Volunteering and work experience
- Preparing for work, including cv help, assistance with job applications, interview skills
- Increasing job prospects
To qualify, you must be:
- Aged between 16 & 65
- Resident in Lancashire
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Not in any kind of paid employment, including a zero hours contract.
Ways to access the More Positive Together Programme:
- Fill in the self -referral form (pdf 90kb) and we will contact you.
- Come along to one of our events.
- If you live in a West Lancashire Borough Council property, you can ask your housing officer to refer you.
If you have any questions, you can contact the More Positive Together Team on 01695 712598 or email MPT@westlancs.gov.uk.