Leisure Access Card
The Leisure Access Card gives all residents in West Lancashire up to 10% discount on leisure activities.
If you are disabled, receiving Income Related Benefits, are 60+ and not in full time work or an unpaid carer or parent carer, you can get up to 50% discount.
The card costs just £2 annually and can be used at all the centres below from when they open in the morning (phone for exact times) through to 5.00pm Monday-Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday.
- Burscough Sports Centre
Burscough, L40 0SD
Tel: 01704 895266
- Banks Leisure Centre
Banks, PR9 8BL
Tel: 01704 212970
- Nye Bevan Pool
Skelmersdale, WN8 6LT
Tel: 01695 727111
- Park Pool
Ormskirk, L39 3BY
Tel: 01695 576325
To apply for a card:
- Download and complete an application form for a leisure card (PDF, 136kb).
- Bring a document that includes your home address.
- £2.00 (Cheque made payable to Serco Leisure Operating Ltd).
- Bring at least one proof of eligibility if you are disabled, 60+ and not working or getting Income Related Benefits.
- Bring these in person to any site between 9.30am-12.00pm (with the exception of Banks, 4.00pm-6.30pm).
The card must be produced for each visit.
If a card holder is playing squash/badminton with a non-cardholder, the non-cardholder will be responsible for payment of full hire charge of the court.