West Lancs logo

Who to contact about anti social behaviour?

For help or advice regarding non-emergency anti social behaviour or nuisance activity please use the following contacts:

  • If the person causing the nuisance is a council tenant, you should contact the Estate Management Team by email at emt@westlancs.gov.uk or via the Contact Centre on 01695 577177. Tenants can also report problems online using the Report a nuisance neighbour  form.
  • For more information, visit the neighbour nuisance section. 
  • If anyone else is behaving anti-socially, you should contact the Police on 101.

Serious crime

If you witness a crime being committed you should keep calm and dial 999.

If you have information about crime, or criminals, then telephone Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111. You can remain anonymous and may even be able to claim an award.

Your West Lancashire

Information for where you live