How to pay your charges
You can pay make a payment in the following ways:
- Internet Banking Service by logging onto your own bank account and transferring the charge to the Council's bank account.
- BACS transfer
- Online with your credit or debit card using our planning payment form. An online payment facility is also available, if required, in the reception areas of the Council Offices at 52 Derby Street, Ormskirk and the Customer Service Point, 1st Floor, The Concourse, Skelmersdale.
- Over the phone by calling a member of the Planning Support Team who will process the payment for you using your credit or debit card details (tel: 01695 585239).
- the Council's preferred card payment method is debit card
- a charge will be made for payments made via Mastercard/Visa credit cards
When paying by Internet Banking Service or BACS transfer it is essential you quote the Building Regulations submission reference or quote 'building regs' and provide the site location of the submission so that when the payment is received the Council knows what the payment is for.
The Council's bank account details are:
National Westminster Bank Ltd
Account name: West Lancashire Borough Council
Account number: 86998404
Details of the methods of payment are provided with the Council’s invoice.
Alternatively, you can pay by debit or credit card
Mastercard / Visa Credit Cards: Please note a charge will be made for payments made via credit card.