West Lancs logo

Council invoices

If you owe the council money for a service other than council tax, non-domestic rates or rents, this is called a sundry debt.

We collect a wide range of income on behalf of the council, including charges for building control fees, trade refuse and rechargeable works.

If you have received an invoice and need further information contact us. Our contact details are in the contact panel on this page.

Your West Lancashire

Information for where you live


Sundry debtors


01695 585043

Revenues & Benefits Service
PO Box 16
L39 2DF