A petition is one way in which you can let the Council know your concerns. A copy of the Council's Petition Scheme can be found in the Constitution at Section 18.2 via Constitution 18.2.
What should a petition contain?
- A clear statement of your concerns
- A statement of what action you would like the Council to take
- The name and contact details of the petition organiser
- The names, address and signature of at least 10 petitioners
- Download a copy of the petition template (PDF 32.9kb)
To whom do I send my petition?
Paper petitions should be sent to Member Services, West Lancashire Borough Council, 52 Derby Street, Ormskirk L39 2DF or
Alternatively you can create and submit your petition online.
You can also set up your own petition online or sign an existing e-petition.
- Find more information visit e-petitions