West Lancs logo

Environmental permit applications

Applications for environmental permits received by the council will appear in a table on this page.

If you would like to make a representation in respect of any applications, this must be submitted before the stated deadline date for each application.

Representations must be submitted in writing to: West Lancashire Borough Council, Environmental Protection, Robert Hodge Centre, Stanley Way, Skelmersdale, WN8 8EE. Or by email to: envhealth.admin@westlancs.gov.uk



Consultation Closing Date  
City Centre Commercial Waste Ltd (pdf 984kb)       Tower House, Stopgate Lane, Simonswood, L33 4XY        22 June 2017