Homefinder - find and rent a home


Use West Lancs HomeFinder to find and rent a home from West Lancashire Borough Council.
If you want to rent a home, you can use the HomeFinder system to find out what's available and to bid for a new home.

Search for properties

How do I apply to rent a home from the Council?

If you want to apply to rent a home from the Council using HomeFinder, you need to be on the housing register.

If you are not on the housing register, you need to apply by completing an application form.  Anyone aged 18 or over can apply to join the housing register, you do not need to live in the West Lancs area, but there are some restrictions as to who can be accepted. 
To join the register and for more information, visit how to apply for a council home.