West Lancashire is already one of the safest places in the United Kingdom to live and work and we are committed to making it even safer.
We are part of the West Lancashire Community Safety Partnership, which works to reduce crime and disorder in West Lancashire.
You can get in contact with us using our online enquiry form.
What we're doing to make West Lancs safer...
We have developed innovative initiatives to tackle crime and disorder including:
- Anti social behaviour
- CCTV Annual Report
- CCTV in West Lancashire
- Community Safety Partnership
- Community Trigger
- Domestic violence
- Hate crime
- Modern Slavery Act 2015
- Motorcycle nuisance
- Neighbourhood Watch Schemes
- Police and Communities Together
- Safeguarding against radicalisation: Channel
- Community skips autumn 2020
- Consultation on new CCTV Cameras in Birch Green