..... Join the movement!
As partners in the West Lancashire Partnership, we are working together to help mobilise and support the local communities of West Lancashire to get Winter Ready. This means taking care of ourselves and each other over the winter as best we can, whether that is moving more, eating healthily or changing some of our habits.
Moving more and eating healthily are two things we can do to stay well and reduce the risk of becoming seriously ill this winter.
The Winter Ready Programme provides the opportunity to:
- Talk to a member of the Winter Ready Team
- Discuss and share what is important to you
- Explore realistic ways to become fitter, healthier and ready for winter and the future ahead
- Connect with others
- Participate in a variety of tailored sessions - indoors, outdoors, in a group, online or in person (all in accordance with the current Government Guidelines)
- Physical Activity - Better Health (external link)
- Health Eating Course
- Look after our wellbeing and mental health
- Learn new skills
- Have fun
To find out more contact the Winter Ready Team: