West Lancs logo

Making a Building Regulations submission

Building Regulations apply to most new buildings and certain alterations. They may also apply when the use of a building is changed.

In addition to needing Building Regulations, most building work (including alterations and changes of use) will require planning permission.



Your West Lancashire

Information for where you live


Building Control


Tel: 01695 577177

52 Derby Street, Ormskirk, L39 2DF

Reception at 52 Derby Street is open from 9.00am-5.00pm Monday to
Thursday and 9.00am-4.45pm Friday

Google map