Search and view works to trees
PublicAccess allows you to view details of applications for works to trees that have been submitted to the Planning Division of West Lancashire Borough Council.
You can also:
- Monitor the progress of an application
- Search a list of applications submitted and decided each week
- See whether an appeal has been lodged and any appeal decisions
- View property details by reference to a map
You can view the details of applications dating back to 1 April 2007.
- A guide is available to read on how to use PublicAccess (PDF 3616kb).
If you require further information on the availability of application information or copies of documents contact the Planning Support Team.
If you come across any terms you are unsure of you can try accessing the glossary.
Important: Please read the PublicAccess Legal Statements
Use of PublicAccess is subject to local and national agreements for the use of government and private sector information. Please be aware that PublicAccess is not available on Saturdays between 3.00am and 6.00am due to backup requirements.