How to get involved

We want to hear about your experiences of using our services and being a citizen of West Lancashire Borough.

More information about the consultations we are carrying out and how to let us know what you think can be found by visiting the Your Views pages.

If you want to report prejudice you have experienced or that someone else has experienced because of a protected characteristic you can do this through the Safer Lancashire (external link) website.

We are supporting One West Lancs (external link) where the public, private and community sectors work together to improve the health, social, economic, educational and environmental wellbeing of West Lancashire.  

More information on how to get involved can be found on the website of West Lancashire Council for Voluntary Services (external link).