COVID-19 : whilst many services are operating normally, we are still operating under Covid-19 protocols and therefore changes have been made to the Council's licensing processes, including a requirement to submit applications and supporting information electronically to avoid potential delay.
We have prepared a summary (PDF, 172Kb) of the current changes to assist applicants, licence holders and interested parties. More information can be obtained from the Licensing Service at 01695 585015 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Listed below are the areas we administer and enforce licensing standards for. Please follow the links for more details.
- Alcohol, entertainment & takeaways
- Animal welfare
- Caravan sites
- Charitable collections
- Food business registration
- Homes in multiple occupancy
- Scrap metal and motor salvage
- Second hands goods dealer
- Sexual entertainment venues and sex establishments
- Skin piercing
- Street trading
Other licensing information