Pest Control for your Business
The Council can help safeguard your brand reputation by providing one-off treatments for specific problems or a fixed period contracts for long term protection with contracts tailored to suit your specific business needs. Our services help to protect your business against a wide variety of pests and we operate in differing commercial properties including hospitals, warehouses, restaurants, shopping centres, offices and food businesses. Whether it's a small rodent problem, or an infestation of bed bugs, our technicians focus on helping your business meet standards for health, safety and cleanliness. Many businesses want a ‘zero tolerance’ to pests, and so our removal and control programmes are tailored to protect your business and your customers from pest related problems and diseases.
Our services include:
- Full pest prevention surveys as part of treatments
- Appointments at a time convenient to you
- Effective, discreet and targeted solutions tailored to your pest problem and business
- Pest identification and ongoing prevention service and advice
- Contract services to provide long term protection
- Supply and maintain UV electronic flying insect killers
- On-site reporting and record keeping to satisfy current legislation
- Sewer and drain baiting services
- Secure and approved disposal of all waste products
Book and pay for a commercial pest control treatment
The Pest Control team are now safely able to treat pest problems on your property. Book a treatment online.
Before booking please read the below information:
We have taken all precautions to protect our customers and staff, so if you request a treatment, we will make sure to keep our visits as quick and efficient as possible.
- Please do not approach our technicians and maintain a suitable social distance.
- Any discussions following the treatment will done at a social distance or over the phone.
- Please follow all instructions provided by our technician.
- If you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 at any point in the previous 14 days, it is very important that you let us know. Our technician will call you before visiting your property to make sure you are still able to accept treatment. We reserve the right to refuse treatment if customers are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
This situation will be under constant review with the aim that we will be returning to our full service once it is entirely safe for both residents and our team to do so.
Please book this service online and only call to book an appointment if you are unable to use our online facilities.
- If you have received your commercial treatment invoice you can pay it online