Rent arrears

It is important that you pay your rent in advance. It is your responsibility to pay rent and this should be a priority as you will be at risk of losing your home if you stop paying. If you do have difficulties paying contact your Income Officer by calling 01695 585252 or emailing

Money advice service

Specialist help is also available from our Money Advisors who can give you advice on maximising your income by managing your bills and claiming benefits you are entitled to.
The Money Advice Service provides confidential advice and assistance to tenants about managing their debts, budgeting and claiming welfare benefits. Talking about financial problems with a third party can help to address problems and reduce stress and prevent the situation getting worse.