Sign up and create a customer account to access online services and to keep track of your enquiries and alerts you have sent through to the Council.
- Register for an account to access online services and keep track of your enquiries whether you want to request a service, make a payment or report a problem to us, you can do it online, any time - more than 150 services are available online 24/7.
- Tell us something we need to know: The Council acts on alerts from the general public about issues such as fly tipping, noise nuisance and stray dogs. We ask that these are reported through your customer account so we can take appropriate action.
- Comments and feedback
- Tell us what you think of this website
- Democracy enquiry form
Customer Services deals with around 20,000 calls a month and is the first point of contact for all Council enquiries. Calls are answered from 8.30am-5.30pm, Monday to Friday, with a 24 hour answer and emergency service out of office hours.
- Call us: 01695 577177
- Minicom for deaf or hard of hearing customers only: 01695 585029
- Housing repairs: 01695 577177
- Out of hours homelessness emergency line: 01695 577177
Visit Customer Services at:
- Council Offices, 52 Derby St, Ormskirk, L39 2DF. View a map and get directions to council offices, Ormskirk (external link). Please note that Wigan Road/Abbotsford entrance to Derby Street car park is closed to cars.
- Customer Service Point, Unit 142, first floor of the Concourse, Skelmersdale, WN8 6LN. View a map and get directions to the Concourse, Skelmersdale (external link)
Reduce your carbon footprint - leave the car at home:
- Download information about using public transport to visit Customer Services (PDF 72kb)
Opening hours for both are:
- Tuesday-Thursday: 10.00am-3.00pm
West Lancashire Borough Council, PO Box 16, 52 Derby Street, Ormskirk, L39 2DF.
For further information on how we handle your personal data, please see the Customer Services Privacy Notice (60kb) on our Website, hard copies of which are available on request.