Reductions for disabilities

You may be entitled to a reduction in your council tax if you are disabled or you have a disabled person living with you who needs to use a wheelchair indoors, or if the property has:

  • an additional bathroom or kitchen especially for the disabled person
  • another room (which isn't primarily a bedroom) used mainly to meet the disabled person's special needs
  • sufficient floor space to permit the disabled person to use their wheelchair, if this is essential for moving around the inside of the property

How to apply

If you think that you may be entitled to this reduction, please complete the application form and send it in to us: