One West Lancashire
One West Lancs is a voluntary partnership involving the local voluntary, public and business sectors.
The partnership aims to improve the quality of life for everyone in West Lancashire. Its key aims are to:
- To reduce health inequalities across West Lancashire
- To improve educational attainment across West Lancashire
- To develop and deliver an action plan for transport within and connecting West Lancashire
- To promote energy efficiency, sustainable living and tackle fuel and food poverty
- To promote excellent local services tailored to local priorities
- To stand up for communities in West Lancs, listen to what they say and take appropriate action
- To support and work towards the priorities of the West Lancashire Sustainable Community Strategy.
The One West Lancs partnership was created in April 2013 following the cessation of the West Lancashire Local Strategic Partnership. To find out further information please visit the One West Lancs website (external link).