Council offices and CSP
We are still here to help you even though our Customer Services Points are closed due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Please help us to support you, by accessing non-emergency services online at westlancs.gov.uk which are available 24 hours a day Please understand, we are prioritising calls to ensure we can continue to provide our essential services. For anyone who cannot access services online, our Customer Services team can be contacted on 01695 577177.
If you would like discuss an enquiry on any of the following matters you can call or email the phone number or address given:
0300 790 0380 or Housing.email@example.com for Housing Benefit/Council Tax Support enquiries
0300 790 0381 or Council.firstname.lastname@example.org for Council Tax Enquiries
01695 587158 or Business.email@example.com for Non Domestic Rate (Business Rates)
You can access a number of council services online. If you are new to using the internet or want to build your confidence Learn my way (external link) is a website full of free online courses for beginners which is ran by The Good Things Foundation. Find out more on our support getting online section.
Please help us to support you, by accessing non-emergency services online which are available 24 hours a day Please understand, we are prioritising calls to ensure we can continue to provide our essential services. For anyone who cannot access services online, our Customer Services team can be contacted on 01695 577177.
Our online services include:
- Viewing planning applications
- Getting information about bin collections and recycling services and report problems
- Requesting a bulky waste collection
- Reporting fly tips and abandoned cars
- A number of council tax services, such as applying for a discount or change of circumstances
- Requesting a pest control service
- Enquiring about jobs with the council and give your comments, compliments and complaints
- Electoral registration and other elections and voting matters
- You can also report problems with street lighting, footways, or flooding to Lancashire County Council online
If you are a Council tenant, or want to be a Council tenant, you can find a lot of information and services online:
- Ways to pay rent and basic rent account queries
- Information on how to start a tenancy
- Right to buy
- Terminating a tenancy
- How to apply for a council garage
- Advice about how to find accommodation and access the Council's waiting lists
- How to join the mutual exchange register
- Advice about neighbour nuisance